Khaki Campbell eggs and ducklings. Will ship.

houndit

There is no H or F in Orpington!
14 Years
Jul 13, 2008
Braymer Missouri
I have a nice flock of Khaki Campbells. Stock came from fifth day farms. I love this breed because, 1 I love all ducks, 2 they are fantastic layers. They outproduce my chickens and laid even through the coldest of the winter. Eggs are $25.00 a dozen plus $20.00 for shipping and packing. Ducklings will be hatching soon, and I am taking orders for them as well at $5.00 each for dayolds. I will ship ducklings as well. All our poultry are kept on pasture in the most natural environment possible, and fed non GMO feed. I realize I do not have much positive feedback to boast about. I have not been active on this site for quite some time. Way back in the day when seller feedback was on a Google docs spreadsheet I had a lot of great feedback. Eggs will be fresh when shipped. Eggs are gathered twice a day, dated with pencil, and stored in the basement for a consistent temperature. I guarantee that you will receive 12 unbroken eggs. I do candle each egg before shipping to ensure there are no detached air cells or hairline cracks. I of course can not guarantee your hatch. Payment via check, money order, or PayPal. Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions. 20220429_184450.jpg 20220429_184408.jpg 20220512_135249.jpg 20220509_190206.jpg

Still shipping ? I will let her now. Your flock looks wonderful btw
None hatching at the moment, but would be happy to set some if your neighbor wants some ducklings shipped. I have about 80 of different ages available for local pickup right now.

Back
Top Bottom