Kicking Rooster - How do I put him down humainely?

well, im thirteen as well, but I eat chickens and I have killed them, but because they were sick. If a roo is burn evil, even if you make IT nice, that mean gene can and will be passed on, so it may be best just to get him out of the gene pool, and directed to vegetarians, I'll use deer as an example, if we didn't kill them, they could overpopulate, thus eating all of their food in an area, and perhaps killing them all from desease and starvation. I cant say why you don't eat meat, whether you feel sorry for them, or it makes you sick or what but they do need to be thinned out. they are just like people, if we aren't thinned out, we may all die from a massive desease related attack

I am sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to. I do believe people have to eat meat or else.....disaster. Reasons why I stopped eating meat and poultry[I eat fish, dairy, and eggs]: I don't like the thought of eating something that was alive, factory farming is cruel, I hardly like meat, I do it for health, I wanted to prove to myself I was able to do something I wanted to. I used to eat a little meat, but I stopped last April. [And I like the attention I get, hehe!]

Quote:
Pretty much grab whatever is handy.
If you can coner him, that helps too.

One of these days I need to borrow a really nasty roo and video this method.

Back
Top Bottom