Kid's lunch boxes

I surfed the net and found one, the Lunchbox.com and they do have the plain metal ones that you can decorate. It would be perfect if they can supply the plastic ones...her school said NO to metal but fine for plastic. Wouldn't that be perfect for a kid to decorate the lunch box?
big_smile.png

We use bento boxes with dividers, anything liquid goes into a small 1/2 oz jar, and can be recapped.

Thing to note, boxes are measured in ML, and seem quite small, but you're packing a cube, not a plate. At 7 shoot for a 500>600 ml sized box with 2 or more compartments.

http://www.jbox.com/category/819

Yeah, I wish they would bring back the plastic ones like I had in the 1980s!

My daughter has a normal old style lunchbox except that it is the same "backpack" material you spoke of. Hers comes home grimier on the outside than the inside and was almost black at the end of the schoolyear even though it started out hot pink!

Enzymes for the smelly lunchbags! That is what restaurants do to combat smells and build up (I used to work in one). Obviously can't buy the same stuff that restaurants use, but Bi-O-Kleen sells one called Bac-Out that has worked for us. You're supposed to put it in the laundry, but I'd make a strong solution of it and soak our lunch bags and other things that were funky. Works great for cloth diapers too. I second the bento lunch boxes... helps keep everything in place.

Back
Top Bottom