Kiki's B's Birthday Bash Backyard BBQ Bunny Banquet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I do have acid reflux, but medication is doing almost nothing right now. I really have to watch onions, not only for the nausea but also for the acid reflux. On another note I'm sorry about your nightmare! :hugs
I had acid reflux real bad back when I ate Tums by the handful. It was miserable going through it but I quit the tums cold turkey and eventually my acid reflux went away. Of course it also helped to stay away from overly sweet foods.

I had acid reflux real bad back when I ate Tums by the handful. It was miserable going through it but I quit the tums cold turkey and eventually my acid reflux went away. Of course it also helped to stay away from overly sweet foods.
That's interesting about the overly sweet foods. I have issues with onions and spices...

Good afternoon everyone. :)

Another dark, rainy day here bit hopefully it will clear up eventually.

To add to that darkness (and the wetness), I awoke from the most awful dream today! It was a long one and of course the bad one had to be the longest one 🙄 felt soooo real and I woke up with a wet face from sobbing so much in the dream :eek:

But thankfully, it WAS a dream and I don’t think I’ve ever been more thankful for something!

Anyway, all good now though!
:hugs

Blue pool
6A67E101-93CA-4A63-85E1-B7B4A16CC920.jpeg

Good afternoon everyone. :)

Another dark, rainy day here bit hopefully it will clear up eventually.

To add to that darkness (and the wetness), I awoke from the most awful dream today! It was a long one and of course the bad one had to be the longest one 🙄 felt soooo real and I woke up with a wet face from sobbing so much in the dream :eek:

But thankfully, it WAS a dream and I don’t think I’ve ever been more thankful for something!

Anyway, all good now though!
Nightmares suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom