Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't rent. When you're ready, stretch as far as you can and just go ahead and buy. You might as well pay your own equity instead of someone else's! You can always start small and work up ... that's what your landlords did!
Yeah that’s a great idea too! I’d actually love to just get some land or something even if I have to just pitch a tent on it 😂🤣 but then again building is expensive I’m sure so probably best to just buy an existing house or building.

Yeah that’s a great idea too! I’d actually love to just get some land or something even if I have to just pitch a tent on it 😂🤣 but then again building is expensive I’m sure so probably best to just buy an existing house or building.
Yup - you start out with the cheapest house in the most expensive area you can afford. Either that, or the smallest house on the largest piece of property you can afford ... that way, you know it'll increase in value and you can grow from there. Raw land is nice to have, but it doesn't pay rent, so it's just a mortgage. I sure wish I'd listened to my Old Man a lot sooner ...

lets just say I don’t eat out...ever really.
My SIL was a health inspector. From her stories, for a looooong time, I would only shop the stores she said were "decent" ... and that was the highest personal rating she would give ANY of them. I still don't eat out unless I can see the kitchen or know someone working there. Luckily, in a small town like mine, that's most of them ... and I still avoid a few ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom