Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
If you eat 3 meals a day, even if they are "high quality" food, you'll age more quickly than you would if you were to eat less, and that's a fact. IMO it's also not natural for humans to eat 3 meals a day. It's certainly not good to eat too little either, but like I said, I ate a decent amount today.
Where did you read this? I’m pretty sure most people eat 3 meals a day and they’re not all aging super fast? :confused:

They do say now though that you’re not supposed to eat 3 huge meals a day or whatever. It’s better to eat a bunch of smaller meals and/or snack in between so maybe that’s what you mean?

I only eat like once a day 😂🤣

If you eat 3 meals a day, even if they are "high quality" food, you'll age more quickly than you would if you were to eat less, and that's a fact. IMO it's also not natural for humans to eat 3 meals a day. It's certainly not good to eat too little either, but like I said, I ate a decent amount today.
Says the person who is both young & has zero energy. I’m sorry, but we’re gonna have to agree to disagree.

Wait, seriously?
Source, please.

Where did you read this? I’m pretty sure most people eat 3 meals a day and they’re not all aging super fast? :confused:

They do say now though that you’re not supposed to eat 3 huge meals a day or whatever. It’s better to eat a bunch of smaller meals and/or snack in between so maybe that’s what you mean?

I only eat like once a day 😂🤣
It probably doesn't radically accelerate it, but there's definitely an interaction.
Says the person who is both young & has zero energy. I’m sorry, but we’re gonna have to agree to disagree.
I think there are other factors at play, the problems I've experienced aren't strictly related to diet. And one anecdote isn't a good reason to disparage decades of scientific research.
Wait, seriously?
Source, please.
Look into the effects of calorie restriction. Research of its effects on humans specifically has been difficult to conduct for obvious reasons, but drugs like metformin and rapamycin work by mimicking the effects of it.

Isn't peanut butter and mayo depression era? And least there is a reason behind it. There is not reason for the world to need Fluff.
My mom used to use it in a fudge recipe. I would steal a spoonful when I could (not very often did I get away with that). I thought it was wunnerful. 🤣 Haven't had any in many decades... most likely one of those things where you can't go home again. 😢😅

It isn't?
Well, that's news to me.
Is it really not healthy? I've always been taught that having three meals a day was good for you, as it made certain -- assuming that you're eating right -- that you got enough nutrients in a day.
Besides, you're a stick -- the more you eat, the closer you get to a normal weight, the better your health will be.
Go eat.
I eat every couple of hours. Eat smaller portions.

I’m 32 eat 3 meals a day & am in the best shape of my life, so there.
64EE8DB4-F41C-4353-BDEE-75B0C1D217C4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom