Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cable is not the only way that the Internet is available.
Me too.. here's my metaphorical DSL "millennium falcon" system. It ain't pretty but, it's Rock solid and the upgrades are already mounted vertically (powered off) getting ready for take over (fingers crossed) hopefully by new years vacation time window. The lil white Netgear DSL modem is hiding behind the telescope light. And truthfully, it's been thee most trouble free modem I've ever used. It's actually the 2nd as it's predecessor died from a nearby lightning strike several years ago.
View attachment 2287478

View attachment 2287502
:fl:fl:fl

Honestly though...if one of us gets it and we shut down for two weeks, then another one gets it and two more weeks, itll be two months gone. If we get it at least we are done with it...although again they don't know if you can only get it once. I'm not worried about myself I'm worried about the people I come in contact with like my family and the nursing home residents. You are right though...perhaps I shouldn't talk like that.
It is a virus that mutates and blocks functioning cells. Yes you can get a repeat strain in a different form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom