Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
And do my part to lessen the spread...
If we had more people like you here we would be in a lot better shape.
Must believe like with most things that its not something thats gonna happen to them and if they don't care about themselves they sure aren't gonna care about anyone else.
I see people dragging their string of kids along without any wearing masks daily.

We've been wearing masks here for months already... It's required. It's our new normal.
Masks are going to be required for God knows how long...here.
I'm okay with that... I just have issues with the whole Corona crap as a whole for my particular area.
makes absolutely no difference to me what somebody does in another city or state what matters to me is where I live.
I guess I'm not understanding the reason why we can't go back to school here in my area.
Frustration is supper high, I get it. I don't discount any of it either. In time knowledge (the cream) will rise and the sludge will sink and allowing the nation to see what all was done wrong and by whom. Until then we have to do the best we all can. Unfortunately, those that troll for all sorts of reasons will also troll this sad topic as well. We try to stay above the fray and not engage that ugliness the best we all can. We are all human, even some of them trolls (some are bots, butidigress). Maybe in the years that follow stuff like the awareness of how MERS, SARS, Ebola, and all the other massively nasty biohazards that have spanked humanitys collective behind will help our kiddos to know how to put the politicians in a Tupperware container, toss them in the freezer, and get to work from a health conscious & educated common sense POV. Which means, solve the problem and then, move on with life when all is clear and the sick have been healed and if there are dead, then have been properly morned and put in the ground respectfully.

/End rant

My only comment on corona virus, is:
they close the churches, and meeting places, but not Walmart? :confused:
Our arrogant and could care less gov'ner has flipfliped it's a hornet's nest. The tide has never stopped raising it's actually skyrocketed.....

Thanks, I have to admit that since the knee surgery 2 years & 2 months ago now I am definitely much less then I was 3+ years ago. VA dr.s put me in limited duty status with a cyborg knee brace for almost a year while we tested and tested to narrow down the issue.... Limited me to a max of 30lbs total carrying during all of that time.

Stamina and strength took a harsh toll.

That's why my *gym club* membership and dues were building repairing the 'skateboard' my 32' GN trailer to get the materials & then, the building of the coop and run last summer. I am very careful as this knee is the result of the lightning strike in the Navy (learned the hard way) and I am doing wvery thing I can to slow down the neurological damage and stay out of a wheel chair as long as ab-so-stinkin-lutely as possible.
My careers, two gunshots, four knife wounds, and a deteriorated lower lumbar injury. But I'm still going strong (Because of my retirement chickens!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom