Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I ate a decent amount today. It also isn't good to eat 3 meals a day.
It isn't?
Well, that's news to me.
Is it really not healthy? I've always been taught that having three meals a day was good for you, as it made certain -- assuming that you're eating right -- that you got enough nutrients in a day.
Besides, you're a stick -- the more you eat, the closer you get to a normal weight, the better your health will be.
Go eat.

Um people were very poor and very hungry. PB and bread is filling and cheap and has a good amount of fat and protein. The mayo added moisture and spreadability (depression era PB was not like the stuff we have today).
Well I can understand the PB & bread part, I’ve done that myself before, but just wasn’t sure what the mayo part would be for. But now I know! Thanks! Makes sense. :D

It isn't?
Well, that's news to me.
Is it really not healthy? I've always been taught that having three meals a day was good for you, as it made certain -- assuming that you're eating right -- that you got enough nutrients in a day.
Besides, you're a stick -- the more you eat, the closer you get to a normal weight, the better your health will be.
Go eat.
If you eat 3 meals a day, even if they are "high quality" food, you'll age more quickly than you would if you were to eat less, and that's a fact. IMO it's also not natural for humans to eat 3 meals a day. It's certainly not good to eat too little either, but like I said, I ate a decent amount today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom