Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I dare you to calculate how much sugar is in a fluffernutter. I DARE YOU!
How many tablespoons of fluff?
I calculate about... mm, depending on the bread, and assuming that the peanut butter is straight-up peanut butter with no sugar or salt added... maybe some 16 grams of sugar, or about three tablespoons of sugar?
Approximate 2 grams of sugar for the 2 slices of bread, 2 for two tablespoons of peanut butter, and 12 for three tablespoons of fluff?
I'm probably getting those approximations wrong, though -- especially the peanut butter.

And you guys think I’m the weird eater. SMH. 😂🤣

Frozen PB&J circle things (uncrustables), fried bologna, mustard and cheese sandwiches, corn dogs, mustard IN tuna, what else am I missing!? Straight up nastiness. :th 🤮

Yet a fluffernutter is weird. 😜😤😂🤣😂:confused:
We actually agree on a couple things!

I'd rather eat a fluffernutter than a cheese and mustard sandwich. I'd be willing to try fried bologna. I imagine it would be kind of like SPAM.

I'm not likely to eat a fluffernutter, though...

How many tablespoons of fluff?
I calculate about... mm, depending on the bread, and assuming that the peanut butter is straight-up peanut butter with no sugar or salt added... maybe some 16 grams of sugar, or about three tablespoons of sugar?
Approximate 2 grams of sugar for the 2 slices of bread, 2 for two tablespoons of peanut butter, and 12 for three tablespoons of fluff?
I'm probably getting those approximations wrong, though -- especially the peanut butter.
Hint: It is probably waaaaaayyyyyy more than that and no one uses only a tablespoon or two each for fluffernutters ;) 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom