Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually agree on a couple things!

I'd rather eat a fluffernutter than a cheese and mustard sandwich. I'd be willing to try fried bologna. I imagine it would be kind of like SPAM.

I'm not likely to eat a fluffernutter, though...
:yesss: :love

That makes twice tonight someone has agreed with me on food! I’m on a roll 😂🤣🥰

I think the other one was the mustard and cheese thing too lmao that’s just straight up nasty!!!

Never in a million years would have thought any of you would ever agree with me on anything food related 😂🤣 I am savoring this moment lmao even if it is just our shared hatred of mustard and cheese nastiness 😂🤣
I love eating slabs of cheese with mustard on them. On a sandwich? Heck, yes.

Never in a million years would have thought any of you would ever agree with me on anything food related 😂🤣 I am savoring this moment lmao even if it is just our shared hatred of mustard and cheese nastiness 😂🤣
What kind of cheese sandwich are we talking about? Like, grilled cheese? That might be kind of good with mustard, but I like it with just margarine and onion.
I do enjoy a good meat and cheese sandwich with straight-up mustard instead of mayo, and a couple of pickle slices. Maybe lettuce, if it's handy.
But only if it's just enough mustard to coat the side of the bread! No KDOGGing it -- I'd die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom