Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 2284492Gearhead like this fella?
Nice one but, nope. Think more in the direction of "Wrench turning" that has leveled up several times.

You two can and should learn any and all this stuff. I am teaching my kiddos all this stuff, and then some. Bowtie 70's trucks, all muscle cars with a preference for the pentastar's iconic '69 charger (we ended up having two in Mom's lifetime), Subarus (I scored an assuie lift kit for my wagon, I have owned 5+), diesels, our 1st Jetta got a lift kit as well, keeping mowers running via imagination & Mcgyvering as well as all other vehicles. Whether it's a socket or torque wrench, to a Mug or O&A torch, or the humble fluke meter; Solving & then repairing our appliances issues as well as HVAC troubles. Plus with home ownership comes stuff like PVC mysteries for sewer, sprinkler systems & water well stuff. But, computers and electronics I started much earlier in life...

@sourland Man, I can relate more than you know. You have my condolences for all those years, Live the good live now enjoy :hugs

I felt an utter sense of relief when I decided to cut her from my life. I've never looked back. I've only been in her presence twice since that day. The first was when we buried my BIL - he was one of the good guys, and the second was when one of her sons (another of the good guys) married his long time partner.

I skimmed.
Am I the only one who thinks that over cleansing the face causes more pimples? I don't use anything to clean my face other than water. I follow up with a vinegar toner, and that's it. Course, I don't wear makeup so I don't have to scrub any shit off at the end of the day.
I do occasionally use honey as a mask. Honey masks helped my sister in law get her skin under control within a couple weeks. Just my two cents. I haven't had any issues with my skin for years (since I started leaving it alone).

Last edited:
I felt an utter sense of relief when I decided to cut her from my life. I've never looked back. I've only been in her presence twice since that day. The first was when we buried my BIL - he was one of the good guys, and the second was when one of her sons (another of the good guys) married his long time partner.
My sister was so bad, even as a child. My Daddy used to say " if someone says I have to take a sh*t, (my sister) would say oh, me too, I want to also" :lau:lau:gig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom