Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a visitor last night. I heard noise coming from my laundry room last night, and it was too big to be a rat or a mouse, but all of my cats were accounted for...
View attachment 2284819
I would have died if that was in my house.

ROTFL.
Oh girl you are gonna be in for a real treat when I take you to a family reunion.
Ayup. The first time I went to my grandmother's family reunion ... not far from Elkins ... I was shocked to discover that, not only was the stereotype of the bearded, mountain hillbilly wearing overalls with one broken buckle, a torn tank and steel toes ... chewing on a grass straw and with a moonshine jug hung over his shoulder, hanging by a single crook'd finger real ... but he was related to me. Cousin Bo' was a mess ... and I loved him instantly! I sure wish I had some of that clear, right now. It went down as smoooooth as vanilla ice cream ... and left you flat on the floor, like a melted cone!

Yeah I think that’s what it is cause I was in direct sun the entire time except for going under a couple bridges 😂🤣 I drank some water at DB’s and then drank this hydration multiplier drink mix stuff I have and ate when I got home but I think it was too late by that point 😂🤣 I was gonna take some Advil but I think I’m just gonna go to bed. I’m just not used to being in the sun like that for so long I think and had no water for like 2 hours out there 😂🤣
Lesson Learned, I hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom