Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayup. The first time I went to my grandmother's family reunion ... not far from Elkins ... I was shocked to discover that, not only was the stereotype of the bearded, mountain hillbilly wearing overalls with one broken buckle, a torn tank and steel toes ... chewing on a grass straw and with a moonshine jug hung over his shoulder, hanging by a single crook'd finger real ... but he was related to me. Cousin Bo' was a mess ... and I loved him instantly! I sure wish I had some of that clear, right now. It went down as smoooooth as vanilla ice cream ... and left you flat on the floor, like a melted cone!
God, that sounds soooo good

Well I guess I should tell you I have 32 cousins just on my mom's side.
I Get That! I don't think I've counted up my cousins since I was a kid. My Dad's one of twelve and Mom's one of five. We count cousins in multiple generations, too - so My Dad's cousins are considered Aunts and Uncles, with their children added into the cousins mix with no real differentiation. That adds another 12 to his original 12. So - 29 first-gen aunts and uncles. We have a BIG family.
It was fun, but it was crazy. I went all through grade school with one kid and never knew we were related until after graduation. He showed up at a family reunion and I asked him who he was with ... He said ... My Mom's family reunion. His Mother was my Father's first cousin - One of several "Aunt Mary" relatives. I'm glad we never dated ... couldn't THAT be awkward? No one would know which side of the church to sit on! And that wasn't even the hillbilly side ... those were the Italians!

Wrong-o kiddo. Some of us have *Very active* imaginations. I *have* seen stuff that I wish I could UNsee. I don't need any more of that crap taking up real estate in my brain thank you very much.

(Looks for wait staff) "Check please."
Same here.
*Shivers,* and I feel so dirty afterwards!
*Hugs chicken.*

All this unicorn talk reminds me of these hilarious socks I saw at the dollar store the other day. :lau

View attachment 2285146
truth behind narwhals.jpg

(Found on the "BYC's Random Funny Posting Thread! Hosts Mike & Sally," thread.)

I don't think those those watermelons were for eating.
WATER MELON FIGHTS! OH. MA. GAWRD!
Those were AWESOME! We used to line all the little kids up on The Fourth and they'd take turns jumping on them to split them ope. Once cracked, they were fair game and pretty much EVERYONE in the vicinity (except Aunt Connie and Aunt Jo - EVERYONE was smarter than that!) got their face washed ... or their bodies washed ... or whatever we could reach washed. It was a maniacal free-for-all and it was a BLAST! Most years, someone ended up breaking something (more than the watermelon) My Dad broke an arm - twice - some guys are just slow learners, I guess. It was dangerous. It was messy. But Oh Dear, it was FUN! What awesome memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom