Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has his.... "Reputation" to keep up out here. He paints himself as a game bred APBT.

He's actually a romantic Golden that likes his belly rubbed.
Lol. I don't care about my reputation here or IRL.
If we're comparing to dog breeds its all the same what I portray and the truth.
Id say a red bone hound

Can you get a video of this bird?

The few people that I've followed on here that have had this testing done on a live bird have usually came back as negative.
It was a clear as day the birds were positive. One of these people was so stuck on it not being Marek's because this test was negative...this person continued to lose birds yet still never believed that they were dealing with Marek's.
No, I can't get a video. But at this point it doesn't matter, anyway. After what I'm hearing about what went on this weekend, DD won't be spending any more time there. If the woman wants to openly spy on her son, I have no control over that. But she has no reason - and no right - to be spying on my daughter with "not-so-secret cameras" & such. This woman is a real piece of work!

Who's running???? In this heat.....
I meant to upload this a little while ago.
IMG_20200812_161804.jpg

No, I can't get a video. But at this point it doesn't matter, anyway. After what I'm hearing about what went on this weekend, DD won't be spending any more time there. If the woman wants to openly spy on her son, I have no control over that. But she has no reason - and no right - to be spying on my daughter with "not-so-secret cameras" & such. This woman is a real piece of work!
Does the boys still live at home with his parents?
Maybe he can just come to visit your daughter at your house instead of her going over there...from now on.

Can you get a video of this bird?

The few people that I've followed on here that have had this testing done on a live bird have usually came back as negative.
It was a clear as day the birds were positive. One of these people was so stuck on it not being Marek's because this test was negative...this person continued to lose birds yet still never believed that they were dealing with Marek's.
I think the vast majority of people underestimate how widespread the virus actually is.
Then again, nobody likes a moral dilemma so.. maybe they do know. 😐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom