Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the boys still live at home with his parents?
Maybe he can just come to visit your daughter at your house instead of her going over there...from now on.
She's a control freak - and getting her to let him out of her range of influence is like pulling hens' teeth. I could tell stories that would curl your toes about what she's done to and with this kid - but she gets away with it because the courts don't want to split up families ... even dysfunctional ones. He only has five more months to stay. As soon as he turns 18, he's coming either here or to my sister's. He'll come with just the clothes on his back, but he'll be out. He's a great kid. It'll be very satisfying to watch him blossom!

So @Tesumph
Do you forgive me?
If so there may just be a pic of my butt in it for you.
Nothing to forgive my man, although I've got my fair share of golden (and ginger) butts around here. 😀❤️
IMG_20200812_204521~2.jpg

I think the vast majority of people underestimate how widespread the virus actually is.
Then again, nobody likes a moral dilemma so.. maybe they do know. 😐
I don't have the disease in my flock nor do I ever want it.

Duuuude! I grew up on Bugs Bunny & Foghorn among all the others back then..... Now(as I keep giggling) before even switching tabs to read the thread I have an image of thee Foghorn leanin' up against your right shoulder and a smirk on his beak. Meanwhile that lil 'Chicken hawk' that was always a thorn in his tail feathers is laying on its back(at their feet in the Avatar) in cockroach position with "X's" where the eyes reside!

Priceless!

Hey @WhatTheDuckingDuck where you been all day?
I've been wearing my cup expecting some kicks to the crotchular area from you but youve been MIA.
I have stuff to do and by the time I’m caught up, I gotta go do more stuff. Do you have a super-hip cup like these boxer-briefs, or the super-sexy assless ones?
1597284011062.jpeg

She's a control freak - and getting her to let him out of her range of influence is like pulling hens' teeth. I could tell stories that would curl your toes about what she's done to and with this kid - but she gets away with it because the courts don't want to split up families ... even dysfunctional ones. He only has five more months to stay. As soon as he turns 18, he's coming either here or to my sister's. He'll come with just the clothes on his back, but he'll be out. He's a great kid. It'll be very satisfying to watch him blossom!
You know there is this think called a backpack that can have modestly sized items tossed in for what ever reason and mysteriously leave that house that happen to have his memories attached to it that can start ending up at either site when he goes to work or the grocery store etc.....
Butidigress

Thank you! I don't know, I've never heard of it but I'm reading now. 🤓
Seems like necropsy is best because you can easily look for the tiny tumours that grow on the nerve sheaths. Sounds like there's a lot of false negatives with other tests in general (sorry, not trying to be a negative Nelly).
When you get results back I'd love to hear about it! Fingers crossed for your flock. 🤞
After reading the link Kiki posted, I feel like throwing the damn special swab in the trash when it gets here. She wasn't vaccinated though, so that can't affect it at all.

Ughhhh.

I honestly don't think it's Marek's. She is from a private breeder that swears up and down he's never had Marek's or anything else in his flock. He isn't just a backyard CL dude either. He's legit.

I just want my girl better. 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom