Kiki's Fresh Freaky Friday Fun Fudge Fantastic-ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading the link Kiki posted, I feel like throwing the damn special swab in the trash when it gets here. She wasn't vaccinated though, so that can't affect it at all.

Ughhhh.

I honestly don't think it's Marek's. She is from a private breeder that swears up and down he's never had Marek's or anything else in his flock. He isn't just a backyard CL dude either. He's legit.

I just want my girl better. 😭
How long have you had that bird?
How long after you had her did she start getting sick?

The chickens said they are taking the hint and going to bed. They hope to see you in the morning and not before.
They would prefer to accommodate you however they have a good life and don't need to know all your dirty little secrets. :lau :lau :th
There’s no kink swings. It’s a literal dungeon. It’s dank, dark, cold, and has crickets and toads.

How long have you had that bird?
How long after you had her did she start getting sick?
I've had her since February I think.... Or maybe last fall. Have to look at my bird calendar. 🤔

She was perfect until about 2 weeks ago. Started with a slight head tilt and then the next day - upside down head.

No other symptoms.

I've had her since February I think.... Or maybe last fall. Have to look at my bird calendar. 🤔

She was perfect until about 2 weeks ago. Started with a slight head tilt and then the next day - upside down head.

No other symptoms.
What do you feed?

No other symptoms.
I would not waste the money on the Marek's test if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom