Kiki's Friday Night Party. Put your apron on and...

Oh and btw the grocery store is FAR cheaper for this stuff!!! :th

Even without the sale it’s still cheaper :th

Don’t worry, I didn’t get any pints 😂🤣

Did get some waters and my electrolyte drinks though. I couldn’t believe how damn cheap they were lmao

View attachment 2192969View attachment 2192970View attachment 2192972View attachment 2192973View attachment 2192974View attachment 2192975

Do you want me to send you a nice metal water bottle so you’re not throwing away so many plastic water bottles? They are reusable, keep your water cold for 12hrs & can help keep those nasty plastic things out of the ocean. I’m serious, let me know & I’ll send you one.

Hi Nanners! :fl:hugs
Is this the apron! WOW! Have I got a mask for you...
image.jpeg

Of course you do. Tell me, can you feel your cholesterol rising as you eat that mess?
:lau I can when I eat the sandwiches 😂🤣

I butter the English muffin too, both halves, and put a whole slice of cheese on or pile of shredded then drown the sandwich in mayo too. It usually gushes out the sides. 😂🤣 and salt and pepper

You too!?!!? Say it ain’t so!!! Just when I was liking you guys :lau :th
Fortunately for me, I do not care what others think of my choice in food. I believe that whether a person prefers mayo or Miracle Whip mostly depends on what they had as they were growing up. I was raised on Miracle Whip and greatly prefer it over mayo. I know plenty of people that were raised on mayo that claim to despise Miracle Whip.

Do you want me to send you a nice metal water bottle so you’re not throwing away so many plastic water bottles? They are reusable, keep your water cold for 12hrs & can help keep those nasty plastic things out of the ocean. I’m serious, let me know & I’ll send you one.
Did you see the program about the guy who built his island from plastic bottles?

Those body armor drinks are tasty. But I don't buy pricy drinks very often.

This is so sweet :love I usually try to reuse the bottles at least a few times but I’m sure it’s definitely still a huge waste. I would love this :love

Back
Top Bottom