Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning.
It was common for the ones I had back a few years ago. I had some that would hatch 2 or 3 broods a year.
Oh wow that’s neat! I had an Orpington once that went broody like at least 5 times one year. It may have been closer to 6 or 7 😂🤣
These are hatchery Marans so I didn’t know if they’d be prone to go broody or not. She’s going to get some EExWL eggs to sit on tomorrow if she stays broody.
That should be a good mix!! Some of my favorite breeds hahah I loveeee my EEs and my Leghorn :love

And all my birds are hatchery birds but shockingly I’ve had a lot go broody haha

Oh wow that’s neat! I had an Orpington once that went broody like at least 5 times one year. It may have been closer to 6 or 7 😂🤣

That should be a good mix!! Some of my favorite breeds hahah I loveeee my EEs and my Leghorn :love

And all my birds are hatchery birds but shockingly I’ve had a lot go broody haha
Any kind of chicken can go broody. I have even had two different White Leghorn hens go broody.

Another all-nighter?

Slow Sunday Sunrise
A002E653-5922-4857-9DBD-F019FD339676.jpeg

Any kind of chicken can go broody. I have even had two different White Leghorn hens go broody.
That makes sense! I had one go broody before she was even a year old 😂🤣 and my current one only just turned a year in April. She’s done pretty well but my older Australorp hen decided to coparent with her and help out. :love

And wow that is shocking about the Leghorn! I wonder if mine will go broody. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom