Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Anybody have any tips on passing a kidney stone? I randomly started hurting in the left kidney, up by my ribs towards the side, and the pain is moving on down. I stay hydrated.
Uh-oh!! Kidney stones are basically calcium rocks in your system... look into dissolving them. Im not totally sure but I think vinegar may help.... Google it?

Now I’m worried about mine being too fat. Is a approximately six to seven pound barred rock too heavy?
Seriously - if you're worried, pick her up in both hands - one hand on each side. Feel along her keel - the breastbone along the front. It should feel pretty smooth from one side of her chest to the other. If the bone is prominent, as in, you can pinch it between your fingers, she's skinny. If you feel cleavage ... she's overweight. For laying hens, you want her somewhere in between.
I'll bet you never thought you'd be checking out a chicken's cleavage, didja? ;)

I think I'm the only one here without chickens. Or ducks. Or any birds whatsoever. Heck, I've never even had a bird.
I would like to get some but we dont have enough space. We have a pool, pond, and trampoline that takes up most of the space..
You need quail or seramas - all they require is a bunny hutch!

Seriously - if you're worried, pick her up in both hands - one hand on each side. Feel along her keel - the breastbone along the front. It should feel pretty smooth from one side of her chest to the other. If the bone is prominent, as in, you can pinch it between your fingers, she's skinny. If you feel cleavage ... she's overweight. For laying hens, you want her somewhere in between.
I'll bet you never thought you'd be checking out a chicken's cleavage, didja? ;)
Hmm. She seems to be in between. Most of my other birds are skinny, then. That’s strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom