Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Does it work to remove unwanted neighbors? (Everyone has a bad neighbor) Mine is psycho!
I wish! My closest neighbors have seven kids ranging from 6-14 (and three grown ones, to boot) All seven have been away visiting their older sister for two solid months ... and it's been HEAVEN! The little monsters .... errr ... cherubs ... come back on Saturday. I have one more day of relative peace. One more day of Crazy Dog being on her (relatively) best behavior because no one is poking sticks through the fence to make her bite or banging on the gate to make her bark, One more day no seven-year-old screaming at the top of her lungs simply because she can.
And. Oh Joy! They'll all be home-schooled this year. Ain't Life Grand?
Those West Virginia mountain tops are looking better and better ...

No need. They hang around here all the time. I get to enjoy them without the responsibility. ☺

Tell me about it.
Of course... With 16 call ducks and a barking hound I *might* be the bad neighbor. 😂
I LOVE calls! IF I was ever to break down and get duckage, it would be Noisy Mini Ducks!

I wish! My closest neighbors have seven kids ranging from 6-14 (and three grown ones, to boot) All seven have been away visiting their older sister for two solid months ... and it's been HEAVEN! The little monsters .... errr ... cherubs ... come back on Saturday. I have one more day of relative peace. One more day of Crazy Dog being on her (relatively) best behavior because no one is poking sticks through the fence to make her bite or banging on the gate to make her bark, One more day no seven-year-old screaming at the top of her lungs simply because she can.
And. Oh Joy! They'll all be home-schooled this year. Ain't Life Grand?
Those West Virginia mountain tops are looking better and better ...
Oh yea come visit me!!!

So we’re talking about shoulders?
59C538BF-7050-4C1A-AECE-EB19BE52C872.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom