Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of jobs that do not use a 9 AM to 5 PM schedule.
Yeah true! I’m sure maybe even most jobs don’t now haha I think DB & SIL get up around 6 or 6:30 and my dad always says 5:30 but he usually goes back to sleep briefly after starting the coffee. I am not sure what time any of them actually start working but probably soon after. And I know my uncle works nights and my other brother did for a while but I think is afternoon now. My cousin’s schedule changes a lot.

Ya I live in a very rural area. Most here do start their workday as the sun's coming up. Some that start later usually still get up and do chores or something before going to work.
I actually am allowed to make my own hours as long as I'm there by 9. I believe in the earlier I get there the early I get done and the sooner I get home to get stuff done there.
Funny we only have two people that can barely get there by 9 and are known for their poor work ethics. Both were home schooled.
Home school or public school is nothing compared to my working 6 days a week, every week with the only holiday off being Christmas day.
I worked the past 13 days straight and have worked 27 days straight.
Luckily I work smarter not harder and Covid has my hours cut to 6 or so a day now so I feel like I'm on vacation.
Go to school and be young as long as you can because yes as an adult life takes a lot from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom