Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense with a name like that 😂 that actually sounds amazing though!! I wonder if the somewhat “older” stuff like that might be better than the newer stuff? Like I might like it better? Might try to listen to them haha the whole horn/brass/orchestral or whatever thing is somewhat coming back now I think. I know of a few bands that have sax in their stuff or trumpet or whatever haha
There is a local band that's still around AFAIK.... Their band is very eclectic, rock, Ska, jazz & most importantly Funk influence! The name? Mingo Fishtrap. They've been around since '96-'00 when they would return to be a part of Bruce Jam every semester. They was such a joy to listen too! ETA: on Pandora I discovered they now have 5+ albums out as well.

There is a local band that's still around AFAIK.... Their band is very eclectic, rock, aka, jazz & most importantly Funk influence! The name? Mingo Fishtrap. They've been around since '96-'00 when they would return to be a part of Bruce Jam every semester. They was such a joy to listen too!
They sound amazing!! I’m gonna have to look them up! Haha

FUDGE!!! Bones is getting me into ska!!! The more I listen to, the more I like it! Like.... it’s actually growing on me now. I think I’m in too deep now. HELP!!! I’m listening to a ton of RBF songs right now cause they just keep playing :lau and I like everything I’ve heard on here tonight. SHIZZLE!!!!

That is funny story/song but, meh.... I not sure that it's for every one..... (Shrugs) certaining worthy of last few....
Yeah it’s not the greatest song wise or musically or whatever but it came on shuffle and I thought it was hilarious 😂🤣 even though I don’t drink lol
I don’t drink. My crazy comes naturally.
:highfive: me too! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom