• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrycmonk

Crowing
Aug 8, 2019
caught in 'Denton vortex', Tx
My Coop
FUDGE!!! Bones is getting me into ska!!! The more I listen to, the more I like it! Like.... it’s actually growing on me now. I think I’m in too deep now. HELP!!! I’m listening to a ton of RBF songs right now cause they just keep playing :lau and I like everything I’ve heard on here tonight. SHIZZLE!!!!
And I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. More musical flavors for the mind. It's a healthy thing!

KDOGG331

The Dawg
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
And I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. More musical flavors for the mind. It's a healthy thing!
That’s true!! :love I actually already have pretty eclectic tastes and listen to/like basically anything but I just had never really heard much ska before I guess (or a lot of other genres I’m sure) but I like it lol I truly don’t get how people only listen to one genre or band or whatever their entire lives lol that would be so boring!

electrycmonk

Crowing
Aug 8, 2019
caught in 'Denton vortex', Tx
My Coop
Let's see.... So, I'm gonna toss you a real brain straining genre to just try to wrap your ears around and you mind to comprehend, especially considering the irony if not the outright hypocrisy.....

3 words I still laugh about that just,... I can't take it seriously as a genre. I mean I love parody and comedy stuff but, this????

Okay those three words: Christian Death Metal.

Just imagine:
1) the deepest gutteral sounding screaming voice
2) the mic shoved past the teeth into the uvula
3) them screaming, "We're here to crussh your soul for Jesus."
:th:lau:gigYes, for the record I have listened to a modest selection of it back around 2000, in college.

KDOGG331

The Dawg
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
Let's see.... So, I'm gonna toss you a real brain straining genre to just try to wrap your ears around and you mind to comprehend, especially considering the irony if not the outright hypocrisy.....

3 words I still laugh about that just,... I can't take it seriously as a genre. I mean I love parody and comedy stuff but, this????

Okay those three words: Christian Death Metal.

Just imagine:
1) the deepest gutteral sounding screaming voice
2) the mic shoved past the teeth into the uvula
3) them screaming, "We're here to crussh your soul for Jesus."
:th:lau:gigYes, for the record I have listened to a modest selection of it back around 2000, in college.
That sounds.... interesting. :lau I know there’s like heavy rock or whatever and I actually like a lot of the Christian rock but I don’t think I’ve ever listened to any death metal, Christian or not lol I don’t think I’d like it 😂🤣 but I might try it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom