Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FUDGE!!! Bones is getting me into ska!!! The more I listen to, the more I like it! Like.... it’s actually growing on me now. I think I’m in too deep now. HELP!!! I’m listening to a ton of RBF songs right now cause they just keep playing :lau and I like everything I’ve heard on here tonight. SHIZZLE!!!!
And I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. More musical flavors for the mind. It's a healthy thing!

And I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. More musical flavors for the mind. It's a healthy thing!
That’s true!! :love I actually already have pretty eclectic tastes and listen to/like basically anything but I just had never really heard much ska before I guess (or a lot of other genres I’m sure) but I like it lol I truly don’t get how people only listen to one genre or band or whatever their entire lives lol that would be so boring!

Let's see.... So, I'm gonna toss you a real brain straining genre to just try to wrap your ears around and you mind to comprehend, especially considering the irony if not the outright hypocrisy.....

3 words I still laugh about that just,... I can't take it seriously as a genre. I mean I love parody and comedy stuff but, this????

Okay those three words: Christian Death Metal.

Just imagine:
1) the deepest gutteral sounding screaming voice
2) the mic shoved past the teeth into the uvula
3) them screaming, "We're here to crussh your soul for Jesus."
:th:lau:gigYes, for the record I have listened to a modest selection of it back around 2000, in college.

Let's see.... So, I'm gonna toss you a real brain straining genre to just try to wrap your ears around and you mind to comprehend, especially considering the irony if not the outright hypocrisy.....

3 words I still laugh about that just,... I can't take it seriously as a genre. I mean I love parody and comedy stuff but, this????

Okay those three words: Christian Death Metal.

Just imagine:
1) the deepest gutteral sounding screaming voice
2) the mic shoved past the teeth into the uvula
3) them screaming, "We're here to crussh your soul for Jesus."
:th:lau:gigYes, for the record I have listened to a modest selection of it back around 2000, in college.
That sounds.... interesting. :lau I know there’s like heavy rock or whatever and I actually like a lot of the Christian rock but I don’t think I’ve ever listened to any death metal, Christian or not lol I don’t think I’d like it 😂🤣 but I might try it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom