Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm accident prone and have an incurable case of bad luck.

I've broken toes, my foot and ankle (at the same time), re-fractured that before it was completely done healing... broken my tailbone, my wrist, my jaw, and I'm no stranger to stitches.
I dunno if bad luck is better than no luck, but at least you got some luck??

Lol notice I didn't add breaking bones.
But thats not been bad either. Broke my leg when I was 12 testing a homemade catapult made from bending over a tree.
Cracked two vertebra in 5 places, cracked my jaw, broke my nose and chipped out an eye socket. Getting hit by a truck while waiting to make a turn on my bike.
But it was cartoons 🤣

I'm accident prone and have an incurable case of bad luck.

I've broken toes, my foot and ankle (at the same time), re-fractured that before it was completely done healing... broken my tailbone, my wrist, my jaw, and I'm no stranger to stitches.
Got ya beat. I stopped counting broken bones at 70 qty. Never broke my jaw though. That has to suck! I’ve seen enough westerns that I just stitch myself up now.

99% chores complete and had breakfast so it’s getting close to party time!!
I have 1% of chores accomplished! Nah, I tended to the birds one time, cleaned up the goose mess from overnight, now I think I want food. Doing stuff will be more difficult today with a goose in tow. There he is, I think it’s a he, just waiting to do something.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom