Kiki's Summer Stupendous Social Salad Splash

What do you call it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have approached beautiful women in a grocery store after they had made eye contact and smiled at me to tell them that they had a beautiful smile.
Very different scenario. 😊
I gotcha girl. Next time...
You take both your middle fingers place them on the corners of your mouth and slowly push it up into a smile.
I'm saving this one for a rainy day.

We are using something called Classlink and through Classlink they are using Google stuff like Google Meet for live video feeds.

They all stay on camera all day so they can talk to each other.
So far, every professor has decided to use a different website for coursework. I don't understand why they can't just stick to the online University program.
I HATE THE FIRST WEEK.

So far, every professor has decided to use a different website for coursework. I don't understand why they can't just stick to the online University program.
I HATE THE FIRST WEEK.
Mini was actually only with one of 6 teachers all day today.
If come Thursday, when he will rotate with all 6 for the first time, we find out each one does things differently I may blow a gasket.

Very different scenario.
Yes, very different scenario. On one occasion there were two tall beauties together. While the one was in a different aisle the prettier one made eye contact with me several times and the last time gave me a great big smile. After I had walked up to her and told her that she had a beautiful smile, the other went over to her asked her what I was doing. After she told the second one, the second one was like "Wow!".

Yes, very different scenario. On one occasion there were two tall beauties together. While the one was in a different aisle the prettier one made eye contact with me several times and the last time gave me a great big smile. After I had walked up to her and told her that she had a beautiful smile, the other went over to her asked her what I was doing. After she told the second one, the second one was like "Wow!".
Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me......

Curious if you have any good pick up lines you'd share?

We are using something called Classlink and through Classlink they are using Google stuff like Google Meet for live video feeds.

They all stay on camera all day so they can talk to each other.
That’s great! In Louisiana every kid was issued an empty can of beans and a ball of string. Of course the string wasn’t long enough to reach the teacher’s bean can. Now all the stores are sold out of string and you can’t find a damn can of Pork-N-Beans anywhere because all the parents are afraid their kids will break their school issued bean can. I tell ya, it’s tough for a kid to get a good ejumacashon these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom