Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
That’s awesome!! Well, not that you hate him but the alcohol part haha I want to do the same but have already failed I guess technically? It was like barely any though and forever ago
You have not failed ... every cell in your body is replaced every seven years. Nothing in your system has EVER physically touched alcohol. It's just in your memory. Go ahead and claim it ... you're clean!

You have not failed ... every cell in your body is replaced every seven years. Nothing in your system has EVER physically touched alcohol. It's just in your memory. Go ahead and claim it ... you're clean!
I never thought of it like that before! And it’s probably been at least that long or close to it. So thanks :love

I think I'm the odd one out here. I'm not a hugger. I was raised by a very traditional Japanese mother, though, so not a surprise. No strong emotion ever to be shown in public, etc. On the plus side, I apparently have a very good poker face.
I dislike hugs for the opposite reason. I was raised by huggers and hate being touched.

I dislike hugs for the opposite reason. I was raised by huggers and hate being touched.
:hugs

Funny thing is I don’t like being touched either, like if somebody grabs my shoulder or arm or something I flip, BUT, I like hugs :confused:

I especially like greeting friends I haven’t seen in a while with hugs :love

Back
Top Bottom