Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
Milk is necessary for many cooked items and of course hot cocoa. Good whipped cream is wonderful.

Milk as something to drink is disgusting. Even more disgusting is a squirt of hot milk straight from the teat. I spit it out immediately.
I'm pretty sure you were squeezing the wrong kind of teats.

Of course it has to be whole milk. Whole milk makes everything so much better. Do you know how disgusting hot cocoa made with skim milk is?

Even so, milk as a drink is not something that I care for. The fact that too much milk products in my diet makes me feel poorly doesn't help. It also doesn't help that a bowl of cereal with milk causes me to have flatulence for the rest of the day.

Of course one must save room for good ice cream.
Lactose intolerant?

I tan super easily and by the end of summer get so dark BUT under my clothes I am still Casper like and get ridiculous tan lines 😂🤣 it’s even funnier the later in summer it is
DD is a super-tanner, too. I swear, that girl just has to walk by a window ... in JANUARY ... to darken up a shade!

Well working on the truck didn’t go well but at least the outside of my car is done....next task for today is to get dogs flea bath and meds and start dinner!!!! 4AB806DC-343A-4FB0-AFDE-CD1F685D936E.jpeg 57A88A5A-AB97-44B1-ACAC-F3BB09F8F2F6.jpeg

:lau I’ll try!! I hope he’s there next time I go!! Maybe I should start going more often and buy like super cheap things for like $1 or $2 just so it’s not weird and just to see him :lau
Get the 10 cent candies
Let him know you’re a cheap date

I’m kidding, I couldn’t keep that one to myself.

Back
Top Bottom