Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
My best "pick up line was, at the time" silence , and opened up by wallet and let the sound of shuffling bills. and clanging credit cards do all the talking!:th
But now, I'm so broke I cant even pay atten
Y'know, the Natives and the pioneers used to use 'em in their cooking and in dried stuff - like pemmican.
I cook them with garlic, just to tease the neighbors! :lau

Did you know that there are actually guys that prefer no make-up?
DH is like that, but it didn't stop him from falling for me :love and it made me feel more confident, so... but ordinarily I might put on a bit of paint (if it hasn't hardened in the jar) for renewing my DL picture, interviewing for a job or (in his case) meeting the guy who saw my (made-up) pic on a dating site. Other than that sort of thing, no. I think I look better with a touch here and there but I keep forgetting to do it. :p

DH is like that, but it didn't stop him from falling for me :love and it made me feel more confident, so... but ordinarily I might put on a bit of paint (if it hasn't hardened in the jar) for renewing my DL picture, interviewing for a job or (in his case) meeting the guy who saw my (made-up) pic on a dating site. Other than that sort of thing, no. I think I look better with a touch here and there but I keep forgetting to do it. :p
If I am remembering correctly, you looked just fine without make-up.

Too many women use far too much make-up. If make-up is done properly, it should not be noticeable.

I usually make my hot cocoa with almond milk -- fewer carbs than regular milk. I sometimes put a splash of cream in it, though.
I used to make it with half milk -- whatever kind -- and half water, but now I just go with straight almond milk, with a little hot water to dissolve the cocoa in.
I LOVE almond milk ... but it's really hard to get. Most people don't realize how hard it sis to milk an almond, but this guy clears it right up. I was impressed!

As promised pics of Sunday dinner
Steaks with baked potato cheesy brussel sprouts and fried squash
Just took pecan pie out of the oven
8D067D67-D05D-44A6-844F-EB03926FD436.jpeg 99102938-23D1-4D46-958C-75BCFFFE3CB3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom