Kiki's WeekEND Home Made Goodie Goodness

Will the Dog show up today?

• Total voters
Did you set 'em out on the picnic table afterwards? Instant roast quail?
I wish!!! I might try scrambling eggs out there tomorrow though 😂🤣🙈
Miss Betta
View attachment 2252547View attachment 2252548
Like the pretty rock in the front on the first pick? Bubblegum agates is the majority of the substrate, found only in the Black Hills area. I have found some in the Pierre area, they are not as abundant around there. Same with Fairburn agates. Sorry, I like minerals.
You guys are making me miss my fish 😭😭😭

Also I love minerals and rocks and stuff too :D
This whole thing is just SOOOOOO offensive!
😂🤣😂🤣🤣
Must. Stop. Replying. 🙈:oops: 😂🤣

Wear something simple & pretty, put on a *little* bit of make-up, make eye contact, say "Hi, Dan" and smile. "How's your day goin'?" Dan says, "Aw shucks!" maybe blushes. You smile, say "Thanks!" as you gather up your things. Eye contact, smile. "See ya next time." Now you're friends. Next time it will be natural. All decent people like being noticed and treated in a friendly way. You're just being friendly (which you do very well) and brightening the day of a hard-working gas station guy. 💕
You are too sweet!!!! :love

I went today... twice. But he wasn’t there 😭😭😭

It better be Dan.
Nope!!! Not Dan!! It was my friend and her boyfriend hahah we had fun :D

I wish!!! I might try scrambling eggs out there tomorrow though 😂🤣🙈

You guys are making me miss my fish 😭😭😭

Also I love minerals and rocks and stuff too :D

😂🤣😂🤣🤣
Must. Stop. Replying. 🙈:oops: 😂🤣
What the heck do you mean miss your fish.... What happened all your fish tanks that you don't like to clean too often?

Both the bettas ended up dying this spring and then I never got more and took down the tanks. I still have the goldfish outside though.
You don't need more fish.
You don't miss them, trust me, you don't miss them.

You don't need more fish.
You don't miss them, trust me, you don't miss them.
Yeah I know but they were a lot of fun and I still have all the supplies and everything so wouldn’t have to buy anything except the few dollar fish but I didn’t like doing the maintenance so probably best I don’t get more 😂🤣

I actually also largely decommissioned them after their deaths because I didn’t like the humidity and mold and stuff in my room either. I decided it wasn’t good for me.

Plus it makes it so hot cause of two heated tanks.

Yeah I know but they were a lot of fun and I still have all the supplies and everything so wouldn’t have to buy anything except the few dollar fish but I didn’t like doing the maintenance so probably best I don’t get more 😂🤣

I actually also largely decommissioned them after their deaths because I didn’t like the humidity and mold and stuff in my room either. I decided it wasn’t good for me.

Plus it makes it so hot cause of two heated tanks.
Get all of the fish stuff together tomorrow and take a picture.
Put an ad on craigslist.
Get rid of it.

Pictures from today 😁

B8788E1F-56A9-482F-AA87-5BDEA199181B.jpeg
E140B1B0-F5F4-4152-9894-E28DAFB10616.jpeg
E8D7FB93-2A67-4648-8F2E-39E42F73CF94.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom