Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

I can’t stand those things. They get in my pool all the time. Their sting is not that bad but it’s still aggravating. Great pics!
These are sand wasps. They are a solitary wasp that lives in a burrow underground. I have never had any of these be aggressive. There are lots of other wasps that look similar. I doubt you have sand wasps since they don't survive wet ground conditions. I have also never seen these in the water.

Nice! I would like to do a Thanksgiving turkey but I don’t think I could. I think I would get too attached. From what I hear they are very sweet and personable.
I'm with ya there, gal! I could do it if I was raising a bunch at once and sent them off together. I don't want to know which one's on my dinner plate!

These are sand wasps. They are a solitary wasp that lives in a burrow underground. I have never had any of these be aggressive. There are lots of other wasps that look similar. I doubt you have sand wasps since they don't survive wet ground conditions. I have also never seen these in the water.
They are very common here. Like flying ants they tend to get stuck easily when they fly into the pool. I’m constantly scooping them out.

So interesting to me how even dogs from the same breed (and even litter) can be so different! I guess that’s why finding the right breeder is important so you at least have a better shot at getting what you want haha

And oh wow that is a lot of animals!!! :eek: that’s amazing though!!! Can I move in!? 😂🤣

And ah okay that makes sense!! I was gonna say 😂🤣 though I have heard of people in dorms getting dogs. Sometimes they just sneak them in and sometimes they get an ESA letter so they can have them which I think is kind of crappy for people that actually need them but yeah.
My sister had a rabbit who nearly finished her four-year degree, does that count? Unfortunately, she (the rabbit, not my sister) was discovered by "The Authorities" and booted off campus before finishing her Bachelor's. What a shame ...

My guess is that once they get IN the water, you'll never see them get OUT of it ... ever again. What a way to clog a filter!

Back
Top Bottom