Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

I also free range mine most days and it’s harder for me to keep track of everybody the more I have. 😂🤣 Not that I need to but I am paranoid and go count them all several times throughout the day when they’re out or if I don’t see them 😂🤣
Ohmygoodness! I really, really don't know how many I have. 🤷‍♀️ I love the way they all come running when they see me, though. :love :love :love

Read this the other day;

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”
Well... I know I can pitch manure... :gig

What dummy came up with that hogwash? 🤣 🤣 🤣

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”

― Robert A. Heinlein
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/12051-a-human-being-should-be-able-to-change-a-diaper

I just have never had a flock that couldn't figure out how to get back in the coop at night. And herding chickens is a real pain in the butt!
Yeah, chickens don't herd very well, do they? Geese, turkeys, yes. Ducks, maybe a little—if you have two people. Chickens? :lau Yeah, right.:gig:th

Not these ones lol. As soon as the tom matured he turned into a real asshole, always guarding their back door and not letting anyone in or out.
They roost on their patio and poop everywhere; difficult to get back into the coop, but good herding practice for their Aussie puppy.
Doesn't make them good or bad, but they won't be missed.
I feed everyone at night. My turkeys flock all around me as I carry their feed bucket toward their yard. There are a couple of them that hop out at night and greet me at the back door as I go to let the rest out in the morning. I don't make them sleep inside, though. They like the open sky above them—even with rain or snow or wind. Hail, they draw the line at.

@shawluvsbirds Do Not Open the spoiler.

full

full
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
*Runs away.*

Back
Top Bottom