Kiki's White Trash and or Nerdy Birthday Bash Funeral

I have zero intentions! 😂🤣

I don’t mind like thriller or mystery or like slightly creepy and that sort of stuff but I do not mess with anything paranormal/demon/devil/possessed related 😂🤣 nope. No way. Except Ghost Busters. That one was cute and funny lol

:lau I just picked some of it’s fruits off.

OMG!! 😂🤣 you just wanna get rid of him ;)
Nah, not really ... but you could end up calling me MOM! Now THAT would be entertaining!

@Sapphire Sebright

How about a two ingredient chocolate cake? I don't know how they can call it a cake without any flour.

300 grams semi sweet chocolate
Melt chocolate and cool.

4 eggs separated
Beat whites to soft peak.

Mix yolks into chocolate, then fold in whites.

Grease cake pan.

Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes.
Hmmm... that sounds like something I might like. Not so many carbs, either. I think I'm gonna try it. Maybe not today, though...
I was about to tell @Sapphire Sebright I'm making the Hrutka (finally). It's draining, only not much liquid is coming off. 🤷‍♀️Is that right or did I mess something up?

That’s amazing!!! I don’t think I could multi task and read and walk at the same time 😂🤣 is fall off.

But oddly I think I like treadmills better than actual walking. Idk why but the past couple times I’ve stayed at hotels, I’ve gone and used them 😂🤣

I guess it just gets boring walking the same route all the time and I also like the stats on the treadmill. Plus of course music and AC 😂
Treadmills are easier walking, I think—but we walk on the ground or at most, (unmaintained) gravel roads, so that prolly makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom