Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Pics
Duck duck go! Fantastic, non evil search engine.
I used it for a while last year or I guess maybe a couple years ago now but then I got annoyed having to remember to go to the app all the time anytime I wanted to look anything up and stopped using it :lau :oops:

I don’t really care if they look at my stuff since I don’t really have anything to hide anyway haha

I know, I know, principle and all that but :confused:

conan-skinny-pants.jpg
Were Conan's yoga pants already mentioned as optional to wear to this party? Sorry but I had to jump in. Kiki threads are always where the fun kids hang out.

Mismatch is the latest fashion these days :lau

And yeah I guess so!!! Hahah
I don't even have a pair of matching pajamas, to be honest. I wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt in the cooler months, and then swap to loose short sleeved or sleeveless shirts and stretchy shorts for the summer.
Except for the fact that they're loose and comfortable, nothing about my pajamas match... seriously, I'm wearing gray shorts and have on a sleeveless yellow shirt underneath a practically sleeveless pale blue shirt with a picture of a deer playing an accordion of the front.
A deer. Playing an accordion.
You can't find a matching piece for that!

A friend I have mentioned to me this morning (before this thread) that he would like to see me do yoga nude. I'm all for it, so long as he doesn't get too "distracted" and try to interrupt me.
See,@kcan2? Fainting couches recommended for those who are unused to Kiki thread madness.
Now, if you'll all excuse me -- *faints.*

I used it for a while last year or I guess maybe a couple years ago now but then I got annoyed having to remember to go to the app all the time anytime I wanted to look anything up and stopped using it :lau :oops:

I don’t really care if they look at my stuff since I don’t really have anything to hide anyway haha

I know, I know, principle and all that but :confused:
Well there is also this very irritating detail, their algorithm also PRE-filters what you see!

Back
Top Bottom