Kiki's Yoga Party. Game over

Pick the next party theme:

• Total voters
Pics
I don't even have a pair of matching pajamas, to be honest. I wear sweatpants and a sweatshirt in the cooler months, and then swap to loose short sleeved or sleeveless shirts and stretchy shorts for the summer.
Except for the fact that they're loose and comfortable, nothing about my pajamas match... seriously, I'm wearing gray shorts and have on a sleeveless yellow shirt underneath a practically sleeveless pale blue shirt with a picture of a deer playing an accordion of the front.
A deer. Playing an accordion.
You can't find a matching piece for that!
You crack me up!!!! :lau

Also I have or had a lot of matching pajamas but. I always lose the tops or bottoms :lau

Well there is also this very irritating detail, their algorithm also PRE-filters what you see!
Wait really!? I don’t know what this means :oops:

I’m assuming it means they show you what they think you want to see first? I have noticed that in recent years. It used to be most relevant or newest or whatever popped up first and now it seems to be whoever pays the most haha

That said, I think said gang is rubbing off on me because I’ve recently said some things that made Sapph faint too at least I think. :lau at least one thing haha
I think that you did. I can't remember what at the moment, though... my brain probably blocked the memory so as to prevent more fainting spells.

How the heck do you lose pajamas? Where have you been sleeping?
I was thinking that.
But for once I didn't say it. 😂
:lau :gig :lau you guys crack me up!!!

Our house is like a black hole!!! Stuff goes missing all the time!! LOL

Or, more often than not, it will be misplaced rather than truly lost!! Like one part of them will be in my room or the laundry room or whatever and then the other part will be somewhere totally different and I’m like “where’s my pajamas!?” Or “where’s the pants to this!?” 😂🤣 Or my mom I also have a few similar sets but different sizes so sometimes they get mixed up lol

We’re very ADD 😂🤣🙈🙈

Sometimes they just disappear never to be seen again. That’s happened to a few of my shirts. Usually my mom puts them somewhere and doesn’t tell me then forgets. 😂🤣

Back
Top Bottom