Killing, Plucking, Eviscerating, & Cutting Up Your Chicken - Graphic!

Pics
Quote:
hey there the1much: It's a great time saver however if you can get your hands inside your birds your finger tips will work fine. I usually do alot of birds at once so it really saves wearing out the finger tips. Have a great day dressing your brds and a tasty meal afterward!

Thanks for sharing. Great info and my DH and I will do some things differend thanks to you. Nomw we really know what were doing.
Thanks again.
frow.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
wee.gif

Thanks so very much for the wonderful tutorial!

I understand now~~I couldn't really say that until I saw this today.

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this. I have saved it to my favorites.
smile.png

Awesome post! It actually makes the whole thing seem pretty exciting!
lol.png

I've only ever done one bird before, but I'd like to raise some next year. Thanks for the info and pics.

This was a GREAT post!
It was really eazy to follow what you were doing in the photos.
I love eazy to follow tutorials!

Now I do the happy dance!
wee.gif

I have a HUGE favor to ask of anyone.... I'm on dial-up with just a laptop. When I try to read this great thread only a few of the pictures open up. My question... would someone be willing to cut-and-paste this into a Word document and forward it to me by email?

I have 29 two week old Cornish X's in a brooder right now that we'll be processing in 6 weeks. I'd love to have this as a tutorial to follow.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help out!

Quote:
i could also send you the pics,, 1 at a time in an email if ya would like,, the pics are GREAT for showing the process
wink.png

hehe,, and chiknwhisperer,, i aint doing it cause im nice,, doing it so they wont keep begging and making a fool of themselves.....
wink.png

lol.png

Back
Top Bottom