WannaBeHillBilly

Addict
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Sep 2, 2018
Big Chimney, WV
My Coop
My Coop
I love the two report pages from the »Learning Center Rating Project« and the »Coop Article Rating Project«! Those are really helpful in identifying articles in need of ratings that you have not found on your own.
I would love to clean up that mess, called the Member Pages and having any kind of report page will be really helpful for this purpose. What kind of report would i like to have? - I don't know yet! :cool:
For starters, a page listing any article with less than 5 ratings that [current member] has not rated?
Thank you very much in advance for your help.

ooohh... this request is going to make @sumi SOOO very happy! ;)

Yup, it's totes something we'd be willing / able to do, but we have a LOT of these pages, so we'll want to make sure we have a good framework, process, goals, etc. laid out so we're all on the same page!

So, let's use this thread to discuss what our goals are, create a process, etc. and then I'll dig in and create the project page!!!!

(and maybe some goals / prizes for the peeps that help out the most ;) )

:woot

Brainstorming:
  • The Member pages section needs some kind of sub-structure, like the learning-center.
    -> The structure needs to be discussed and well documented.
  • There are many, many articles in the member pages worth to be moved into the learning center.
    -> A decision process needs to be developed.

Yup, it's totes something we'd be willing / able to do, but we have a LOT of these pages, so we'll want to make sure we have a good framework, process, goals, etc. laid out so we're all on the same page!
Totes is outdated, but nice try :p

Not sure what the framework is...? But the process could be similar to how we did the learning center project.

I call it a pile of gems, but it is so difficult to find the right one for this evening's party… :)
There are some really good OLD member page articles that I have accidently run across before too.
For now be sure to rate and review them when you see them.

I mentioned something about this before and stated I would be willing to work my way through the articles.
Currently when you open the articles main page you are presented with sort by views by default. The number of views an article has has little relevance to the quality of the article. My thought is by rating, or by reviews would be a better option.

I would like to see all the role play articles in their own subsection.

For anyone to take the time to sort the members pages they need to be able to move the articles, otherwise the effort is wasted.

Many of the articles are in fact misplaced posts that should be threads. Anyone sorting the articles would need a place to move these to.

Back
Top Bottom