Kitty and Dog Thread, Show Me What You Got, other critters welcome too

Maggie sometimes makes it difficult to wash your face or brush your teeth.
Maggie Sink.jpg

Wow, 17 years, that's a good long life. I have had mostly barn kitties too my whole life. I did do Persians for a few years, they were great cats.

My oldest son had a Persian for about 15 years. Great cat (even though he thought he was only DS's cat). That guy always knew when DS was due home from school and would wait by the door for him. Beautiful guy too, but all that fluffy hair took a lot of brushing!

This is my friend’s cat Mimi... and he’s a bratty boy. My friend chose the name because it was unique :lau
He isn’t super friendly but he has a soft spot. When I catch him snuggling he leaves and tries to cover it up. He doesn’t have a special story. They just adopted him when he was a kitten :p I shall now spam you with pictures.
“Draw me like one of your French girls” :lau
View attachment 1590791
Meatloaf:View attachment 1590792 View attachment 1590793
He loves toilet paper rolls too...View attachment 1590794
He climbs into a stranger’s(me) bag. Someone needs to teach him safety! View attachment 1590795
Him on the staircase, waiting to go outside:View attachment 1590796
He loves the balcony! He’s half an outdoor cat.View attachment 1590797 View attachment 1590798
Mimi next to his 2 favorite things. My bag and toilet paper rolls.View attachment 1590799
Behind the litter box:View attachment 1590800
He looks like a very proper cat. :p

Back
Top Bottom