Long Rant about my Kubota: Last spring I traded in my 20-year old JD tractor w/ 48" mower and bagger for a Kubota BX2370. Now, after about 5 months of use I can tell you that the Kubota is a poorly engineered piece of crap! What Kubota has done--apparently--is to down-size their larger tractors without reengineering the result to make it safe and easy to use. Start with the tractor: 1) The power take-off lever is in such a position that when you're getting on and off the tractor it is in your way--if you're wearing shorts it is guaranteed to catch under the edge and hang you up (if it doesn't "nut" you). BTW, you can't get off the other side because the front loader lever is in the way. 2) The vaulted flasher/direction lights stick out so far from the sides of the tractor that they catch on anything you're mowing around. I completely destroyed one when it caught a fence post and the other--which I moved--doesn't work because the wires got pulled off by some lilac bushes. Luckily I don't need to take mine off the property so don't need them. The ROP (Rollover Protection) is about 2 feet higher than it needs to be so, unless you fold it down--a ten min job--you can't put it inside any building. And because the work you will be doing on the machine is inside, it is a guarantee that you're going to whack your head on it at least half a dozen times per job. Now I have 5 attachments--a post-hole driller and a rototiller made by Brush Hog and a 54" mower, front loader and bagger made by Kobota. The Brush Hog attachments go on/off with ease--get them lined up, slip on the PTO, fasten a couple of pins on the 3-point hitch and you're ready to go. It is the Kubota attachments that don't seem to be made for their tractor. The front loader has taken me, on average, a hour to detach and reattach because it needs to be lined up exactly plus the hydraulic hose attachments are a PIA to use--they're snap/fit that neither snap nor fit. Given the size of the tractor and loader there just is not enough room between the load shafts, front end of the tractor and tires so something gets hung up. Today, after an hour of trying to detach the **** thing (something I've done about 10 times, each with a different problem) I managed to smash in the hood so that now pops open every time I start the tractor. Oh yeah, when the loader has more than about 100 lbs the tractor becomes very unstable--I went downhill with a load of 3 cement blocks and couldn't get enough traction to stop--scary! I've also had it rock up on 3 wheels when hitting a bump with the loader empty and about half raised. The mower takes about 20 minutes to detach and an hr to reattach because the PTO is in a position where no human hand can slide the collar back and make the two parts mesh.. I found the best way is to put it up on a ramp and work underneath. Also the mower does a lousy job--although it is fast--leaving 3 very distinctive cut lines. Finally the bagger is impossible. I spent 5 hrs this afternoon trying to get it on and finally quit in frustration. The bagger itself was no problem but attaching the PTO was. The PTO connection between bagger blower and tractor has to be so precisely aligned that it is impossible to do at home. This is not your ordinary slide collar PTO connection but one that must be aligned and then drawn on using a turnbuckle type of attachment between the tractor and mower. There's gotta be a special place in Hell for the engineer that thought that up. Now I've done fine woodwork--I can set up a bandsaw in a matter of minutes to to intricate work--and know my way around farm machinery fairly well but this piece of equipment frustrates me to no end. I can only imagine how it would be for some average Joe that has neither the time nor the expertise to handle this stuff. Take my advice, stay away from Kobota--JD makes as good product. I'm sorry I switched. Oh yeah, my dealer is gonna hear about this too.