KY traders here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Any chance you might want an EE roo or two? They are about 5 weeks old. One is brownish and one is black.

I also have a splash Polish roo, 5 weeks old, that needs a new home. He's cute and friendly and would make a sweet pet!

big_smile.png

Congratulations on your new addition to the family!

I have posted this before, but I figured I'd try it again
big_smile.png

I have 7 red pyle OEGB roos, 5 OEG mixed roos, and 20 mixed breed bantam chicks (ages 2-4 months) for sale. Make me an offer!! I plan on taking them to Sano soon if I can't find homes for them! I also have an OEG BBRed Hatch hen for sale. $15 OBO on her. I really want to only have bantams. The only standard I'm keeping is my red jungle fowl roo.

Quote:
Have you posted them on Craigslist yet?

Surely someone wants those sweet EE's and how could anyone resist a puffy headed Polish?
tongue.png

Last edited:
Hey Tubbychicken,
Where in Ky are you? I'm meeting my friend today to give him my two extra roos. I could tell him about yours, too. He's in Cynthiana.
Colby
wink.png

I ended up putting my two very mean EE roos and two white leghorns in the freezer last week.....

I couldn't get rid of the extra roos so I took some advice from fellow BYCers and "Did the Deed".... Have to say it wasn't so bad and now my girls are much happier w/o being ganged on all the time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom