Ladies...... Now that football season is here....

Boyd

Recipient of The Biff Twang
10 Years
Mar 14, 2009
MI
are you going to be lonely on your saturday sunday and monday afternoons?

soo many games, so little time
droolin.gif

Uhh... you do remember I did the unforgivable and had my water break at a superbowl party's halftime?

Luckily Mr. Saddi doesn't care, we just happened to have the big TV, so his bids were here instead of thier homes.

It's hilarious when people start talking football with my SO. They assume since he's a guy, he must watch it, so he stands there with the cutest blank look and if someone asks him what he thinks, he just says, "Oh, I agree with you."
Last year we were buying stuff at a store and I watched this conversation play out:

Cashier: Who do you think will win the game?

SO: I'm not sure. Who's playing?

Cashier, giving him a strange look: It's the Superbowl.

SO: Oh, yeah, um, that's right.

Cashier: So who's got your bet?

SO: Uh . . . . . . . . . . our team?

Cashier: What?

SO: Um . . . well . . . so who did you say was playing again?

lol.png

Luckily we have tivo. Dave is at least content to watch the games when it is most convienent for the rest of the family and he loves that he can fast forward through anything he doesn't want to bother watching.

Um no... actually since me and the bf are on different coasts currently I can finally sit down and watch the game uninterrupted!!!
big_smile.png
WHOOOOHOOOOO 1 week til MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL !!!!!!!!!!!!

fowltemptress: Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.

gig.gif

I LOVE it!!!!!

Boyd, to answer your question, I'm NEVER lonely. I have BYC.

Besides, DH watched only the Superbowl, not the rest of the ultra-boring stuff, and he only watches the super bowl so he knows what they're talking about at work (and probably cheerleaders and half-time commercials is what they're talking about).

He'd rather be camping.

Quote:
Mr. Saddi's reply to those people:

"I don't watch men in spandex bend over and spank each other"

They generally look startled long enough to get away.

Back
Top Bottom