Lady of the Farm in Style

Quote:
The ones I saw are way cute. Lee ain't going for a $95 price tag though
roll.png
. Maybe I saw the wrong page. I'm digging back in to double check. All else fails I'll see what eBay has along those lines.

A good apron is a must. Sometimes I put my extra flouncy one on overtop of my pajamas just so I can fill the pockets with farm doodads like snippets of herbs, eggs, or a handful of nails. The heavy duty butcher-style ones are good, too.

Quote:
Doing outside farm chores in pajamas and an apron.. RRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLL! :0)

I dig when DW goes out to do something in her muck boots and flannel gown.

Quote:
Yeah, waay back in my single days (er ah, that would be April of this year
celebrate.gif
)

Writing of tank tops, I don't know why but when we are out working on the land (it's undeveloped and we're clearing it) I get mad mosquito bites. I mean it is weird. Hubby doesn't get bit. His children don't. ?????? That's what made me start borrowing this one long-sleeved shirt of his. I love wearing "wife beaters", but looks like I can't out there.
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Ya knowww, I'd never have thought of that. I haven't worn an apron since elementary school and that's only 'cause when I was first taught to sew, an apron was one of the first items that I learned. Wow.
smile.png

Hey Gang,

What exactly is "mucking"? Obviously has something to do with wet gardens (umm, right); just double checking especially after reading about DW and her "muck" boots, ha ha ha!

Lyric

Mucking: The act of scooping any and all various forms of feces, urine, and soiled bedding.

Sexy farmwear...uh....I am probably not the best person to ask. The other night I had to run out to do something quick with one of the horses, it was rather chilly at around 30º, I had on short shorts, cowboy boots, a flannel shirt-jacket and gloves. DH thought I was pretty hilarious. I am not a fancy dresser by any means, but I usually run out to do this or that in whatever I have on, and I've been known to toss hay and fill water tanks in stilletos right before leaving for a wedding or some such.

Good thing I don't have neighbors.

Quote:
EEE uuu.
tongue.gif
Hey, I need to stop the madness 'cause I'll have to grow up fast with this farm life and get used to all kindza body fluids apparently. And, we're talking of having a humanure compost system too. Pulleaze, Lyric, get it together girl.

Quote:
I dunno, Orchid. Looks like you've got Sexay Farm Woman down pat with ya stilletto wearing self.
thumbsup.gif
I gave those things up yearzzz ago. Okay, well I did get a pair off eBay, Jessica Simpson's, 'cause they have toe cleavage. Heeeeey, I can't resist toe cleavage.

Back
Top Bottom