lake cumberland game birds?

I haven't yet but plan to. I would be very interested in hearing of anyone else's experience. My reason for chosing them is they seem to be the closest to me and I've had bad experiences with shipped eggs in the past. Hope that being closer helps.

David

This is an image of their A&M chicks that I hatched months ago.
46748_dscn0695.jpg

I ordered 25 eggs, received 30, set 28, and got a 70% hatch rate. It doesn't get much better than that.

There were no 16oz. all white, white meat coturnix that tastes like bobwhite, but they didn't say that, and I really wasn't expecting that.

aw the chicks are so cute i ordered 100 northern bobwhite hatching quail eggs and i ordered them friday... ok i have money in my account and they STILL havent take the money out and at theyre website says
payment:waiting
Shipping status: to be shipped

Monday and tuesday are shipping days i dont understand why they havent taken the money out and i emailed them and called a hundred(NOT LITERATLY) times and noone will answer.

I ordered on the 13th on my order says Shipping status: Payment: Paid Shipping Status: To be shipped Thanks for Your order! Will ship asap weather permitting! Egg orders may be delayed due to freezing conditions.

I was thinking that they might be holding back due to weather issues. That's pretty considerate of them I think. I wouldn't want to try to hatch eggs that had been frozen enroute.

David

Hi, I live about 40min from Cumberland game birds..we are under a major storm..snow watch...it has been shuffled back and forth from yesterday to Fri..we are expecting 5-7 in. (uncommon)..so I wwould guess that would be the problem. I called them twice last week and got someone to answer..so????

Figured that to be the reason and now were expecting 4 to 6 inches of snow here in the Carolina's Friday into sat so....that will make things even worse. They seem to be a good company is the reason I bought from them. But still was wanting my eggs to incubate I was getting bored ...LOL
jumpy.gif

I really don't know much about them..except there are a lot around here that get quail eggs/birds from them...as far as i can tell they do breed them at the farm..I did find out that a lot of the chickens-chicks are contracted from other hatcheries...but I haven't heard anything negative about them.

Back
Top Bottom