Landscape Mode Photo Contest

Should We Change the Rules and Allow More Entries Per Member?

• Total voters
Pics
I’m not sure this is high enough resolution. The app I use to move pictures off my camera always compresses them down.
8820B38A-6C0F-44AB-A198-E3E8A8E78F10.jpeg

07431228-AB8D-4FC7-9C26-1C8CEB4E6CFC.jpeg

this is my second entry p, but it’s of the same chicken! She is killing it with the photos! I’ve NEVER done extensive photo editing like in this picture, but I Hope it fits the bill for a “nice photo!”

I didn’t edit it for this contest, only just to see what I could do. I saw a nice picture on a calendar contest here of a chicken over darkness. Of course that wasn’t accomplished by editing, but I wanted something like that so I tried it out. It was actually a portrait sized photo at first! Then I really changed it up. If there are any improvements I can make to this I’ll really gladly take any advice!

it was not made on one of those very nice fancy monitors for color viewing and I hadn’t realized how nice it would be to have one until I started working on all this black!

Would it look nicer with a black and white filter of some sort?

(btw you have to click it and enlarge it, the preview version appears very dark compared to how it actually looks)

Here is the original:
FFC6925D-02EB-4DBA-B853-BB89848DF4C6.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 2390821
this is my second entry p, but it’s of the same chicken! She is killing it with the photos! I’ve NEVER done extensive photo editing like in this picture, but I Hope it fits the bill for a “nice photo!”

I didn’t edit it for this contest, only just to see what I could do. I saw a nice picture on a calendar contest here of a chicken over darkness. Of course that wasn’t accomplished by editing, but I wanted something like that so I tried it out. It was actually a portrait sized photo at first! Then I really changed it up. If there are any improvements I can make to this I’ll really gladly take any advice!

it was not made on one of those very nice fancy monitors for color viewing and I hadn’t realized how nice it would be to have one until I started working on all this black!

Would it look nicer with a black and white filter of some sort?

Here is the original:
In my opinion, it would be a better photo if your negative space was on the right instead of on the left.

Back
Top Bottom