Landscape Mode Photo Contest

Should We Change the Rules and Allow More Entries Per Member?

• Total voters
Pics
So... am I understanding this wrong, or from the rules it says, it doesn't have to be a picture you took?
@casportpony
"It's easy, just reply to this thread with your favorite high-resolution picture of live animals, insects, reptiles, fish, or amphibians in the landscape orientation." quote casportpony.

So... am I understanding this wrong, or from the rules it says, it doesn't have to be a picture you took?
@casportpony
"It's easy, just reply to this thread with your favorite high-resolution picture of live animals, insects, reptiles, fish, or amphibians in the landscape orientation." quote casportpony.
It has to be your own photo that you took.
Umm... ok, so if so then the information from @CrazyCochin is incorrect? It seems like some of the pictures on here may have not been taken by themselves... but I can't judge without knowing. I had wanted to check before I posted, and thought I had the info, but if not, then I need to delete those pictures... I defiantly didn't take those!

Umm... ok, so if so then the information from @CrazyCochin is incorrect? It seems like some of the pictures on here may have not been taken by themselves... but I can't judge without knowing. I had wanted to check before I posted, and thought I had the info, but if not, then I need to delete those pictures... I defiantly didn't take those!
When they mean your favorite photo, they mean one you have taken, if I am correct.

Back
Top Bottom