Langshan Thread!!!

Has anyone seen a t-shirt with Langshans on it? I would really like one to add to my chicken t-shirt collection!
smile.png

Ha ha!

Petrock I love the langshan thongs! but you will be pleased to know that I am going to keep all my saucy coments to my self!

Thorleif I love that pic of you and the "chicken and egg" T-shirt too, and whos the cute little blond that you have your arm around? I realy like the humour in your friends artwork does she sell them? She could link her site to my blogspot.

The are lots of companies that will print your own photos onto T-shirts and mugs etc.

Ha ha!

Petrock I love the langshan thongs! but you will be pleased to know that I am going to keep all my saucy coments to my self!

Thorleif I love that pic of you and the "chicken and egg" T-shirt too, and whos the cute little blond that you have your arm around? I realy like the humour in your friends artwork does she sell them? She could link her site to my blogspot.

The are lots of companies that will print your own photos onto T-shirts and mugs etc.
Hey, I missed the thongs! Got to go back and check them out!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom