Langshan Thread!!!

They look kinda like the smaller ones on that video but more fluff still especially on backend. I will take pictures tomorrow of their current state, I never would have guessed I'd be unsure of a chicks breed at between 5-6 weeks.

Anyone else going to the delmarva show this coming weekend? It is a regional langshan meet. One breeder i talked to alone is planning on bringing 50 langshans, 25 LF and 25 bantams! My jaw almost hit the ground when he told me this!! Should be an awesome show for langshan lovers!

Anyone else going to the delmarva show this coming weekend? It is a regional langshan meet. One breeder i talked to alone is planning on bringing 50 langshans, 25 LF and 25 bantams! My jaw almost hit the ground when he told me this!! Should be an awesome show for langshan lovers!
Wow! That's alot more than was there last time! Pilkerton won the Asiatics in that show. I think a Modern Game was Champion though?

Hello
I am in South Jersey. And sorry about the site name. I have had it on other sites. And decided to just keep it.
As I mentioned I do have some nice Black Langshans. And the Roosters come very large. I can ship eggs out. Just drop me a pm. They are from show stock. How ever they were late bloomers. And the guy I got them from. Had already picked from early hatches. I can say that they are good,calm, just nice chickens.
And I am still looking for some White standards.

Back
Top Bottom