Large Fowl Cochin Thread

We have LF, but a friend needs to get rid of her bantams.  Can they live together?  Or will the LF pick on/hurt while mating a bantam?

Putting LF with Bantams can be dangerous for the Bantam hens if the rooster is LF....think Boxer over a Chihuahua... Not in my hen pen.

Percysmom...LF Cochins begin laying shortly after their comb and wattles turn red. It is not out of the ordinary.

Looking for a LF Cochin baby for my 5 year old daughter. Her Mottled Java hen of 3 years passed away last night. She is so upset.
I would like to get her a LF Cochin that she can raise, but it cannot be a rooster. (We already have 15 dang roosters that I cannot get rid of for the life of me.
barnie.gif
)
Let me know if anyone has any for sale. Thanks!
Angie

Looking for a LF Cochin baby for my 5 year old daughter. Her Mottled Java hen of 3 years passed away last night. She is so upset.
I would like to get her a LF Cochin that she can raise, but it cannot be a rooster. (We already have 15 dang roosters that I cannot get rid of for the life of me.
barnie.gif
)
Let me know if anyone has any for sale. Thanks!
Angie

If you lived closer I would offer one of mine. I have 12 in a pen right now.. Good luck~

Back
Top Bottom