Large Fowl Cochin Thread

Hi, again! I'm wondering if anyone has some for sale? I'm ok w/eggs, especially in this heat, but if anyone has POL or close to it that they're willing to sell & ship once this heat wave is done, I may be interested as I'd like to have 'something' laying. Right now I've only got I think 3 that are about 3+ mos old. I'd really love to find some reds, not interested in gold/silver laced or partridge. But most other colors are okay. Red, BBS, white, rare colors. If anyone has anything or will soon, please send me a pm. Almost everyone I'm finding just has the bantams. Thanks, bunches!

Hi all! Im starting a new project and I'm looking for white or brown red LF Cochin eggs or juveniles. I'd prefer show or breeder quality please. I currently have gorgeous SQ birds from Star Cochins and am hoping for nice birds to breed them to.

I'm just south of Atlanta and am willing to drive up to 3-4 hours to pick them up and will certainly take eggs from a good breeder if you're further away. I understand that it's not optimal shipping weather right now but would like to reserve eggs until things cool off. If you have anything available, please let me know. OR, if you know of a good breeder that has these two varieties - any info would be great. Thanks!

Here are a couple pics of my hen... What are your thoughts on her and anyone have a nice friendly roo for her :)

Here she is from the top

Of course she is standing all tall and alert because I was following her around with the camera

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom